Pancakes with berries and whipped cream, its my kids’ breakfast dream.
A friend once asked me what I eat for breakfast as a vegan. I said anything you eat for breakfast, I can eat vegan.
I love this teaspoon pancake recipe because it makes the perfect bite-sized pancakes for my kids. No cutting up my kids’ food for them.
The key to this recipe is to keep the pancakes small. They will cook better. I recommend using a teaspoon or a tablespoon for pouring the batter.
Top with your favorite fruit, syrup, and plant-based whipped cream!! #winning
“Life was meant to be lived.” – Eleanor RooseveltPrint
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 15–20 pancakes 1x
- Diet: Vegan
Vegan mini pancakes
- Flax Eggs – 1 Tbsp. flax meal mixed with 1/3 cup of plant-based milk and 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup of unsweetened plant-based milk
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. melted plant-based butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare Flax Eggs.
- Combine all the dry ingredients above in a large bowl.
- Add the Flax Eggs.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Use coconut oil or spray to grease a pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Use a teaspoon to pour batter on the pan/griddle to make small, teaspoon sized baby pancakes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Pancakes, Dairy-free, Egg-free
One thought on “Teaspoon Pancakes”
Comments are closed.