Vegan mini pancakes
- Flax Eggs – 1 Tbsp. flax meal mixed with 1/3 cup of plant-based milk and 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup of unsweetened plant-based milk
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. melted plant-based butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare Flax Eggs.
- Combine all the dry ingredients above in a large bowl.
- Add the Flax Eggs.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Use coconut oil or spray to grease a pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Use a teaspoon to pour batter on the pan/griddle to make small, teaspoon sized baby pancakes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Pancakes, Dairy-free, Egg-free