Happy Friday, everybody! Does that mean much anymore? 🤨
For me, Friday is “Fitness Friday.” A reminder to make time for the (garage) gym today. I like setting goals by association. How do you set goals and reminders? If you are doing a “meat-free Friday,” below is how we prepared our Impossible Kabobs on the grill last week!
I did a poll in my Insta-stories last Friday, and almost half responded they like Impossible more than Beyond Meat. Let us know if you try these Impossible kabobs! Our Beyond Beef Kabob recipe is similar. Enjoy!Print
- 12 oz package of Impossible burger
- 1/2 small red onion grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients by hand in a large bowl.
- Shape into long kabobs. Makes about 7 kabobs.
We tried grilling the kabobs directly on the BBQ but found they were not firm enough. Instead, we cooked the kabobs on the foil on the grill for 5-10 minutes until they were firm. Then we moved the kabobs directly onto the grill. We then grilled for about another 10 minutes until fully cooked.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Oil a baking sheet very lightly. Place kabobs on baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes. Flip each kabob and bake another 5 minutes. Set oven to broil and cook for a final 3 minutes on broil.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Iranian/Persian
Keywords: Vegan, Plant-based, Persian, Kabob, Vegetarian