An easy, kid-friendly recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp plant-based butter (softened to room temperature)
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk
- 2 Tbsp melted plant-based butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp plant-based milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add in the plant-based milk and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the plant-based butter. Use a pastry cutter to blend.
- Use your hands to combine, and form a soft ball.
- Put on a lightly floured board and knead for 20-30 seconds.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush the top with the “Filling” mixture
- Roll up the dough.
- Cut in 1 inch slices, and put on greased baking pan.
- Bake at 425 F for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cool before pouring over the “Glaze.”
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American