A vegan rosewater infused cake perfect with a cup of tea.
- “Flax Egg” – 1 Tbsp ground flaxseeds combined with 3 Tbsp water. Mix, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp rosewater
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine the Flax Egg, sugar, oil, and rosewater in a large bowl.
- Add the plant-based milk and mix.
- Add the cardamom, baking powder, and the all-purpose flour, and mix until combined.
- Pour the cake batter into a well-greased bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Flip the cake onto a plate or cake stand. Dust with powdered sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Desert
- Cuisine: Iranian/Persian
Keywords: Vegan, Plant-Based, Persian, Iranian, Desert, Rosewater, Egg-free, Dairy-free, Cake