A Persian version of French Onion Dip
- 7 Persian Shallots (soaked in hot water for 3 hours and drained)
- 2 cups plain, unsweetened almond yogurt (Kithill brand recommended)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh dill
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Paprika and dill for garnish
- Finely mince the soaked shallot in a food processor.
- Add the yogurt to a medium bowl.
- Add the shallot (save 1 tsp for garnish).
- Add the black pepper, salt, and dill. Combine.
- Garnish with the remaining shallot, fresh dill, and paprika.
- Serve with bread, kabob, or as a dip for veggies and chips.
- Prep Time: 185 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Iranian/Persian
Keywords: Vegan, Plant-Based, Persian, Iranian, Mast-o-Musir, dairy-free, shallot